How does the process work?
- To start a fiction novel ghostwriting, we shall either need a story or idea. If there is no story ready with you, we can write the summary of the story (treatment) based on any inputs, ideas or suggestions you may provide.
- All that we need from you to write/ghostwrite/co-write a book is an outline of the book, or a summary, or a table of contents, or a list of topics to be covered. You can simply mail it to us.
- If you think you need to talk to us, or convey your thoughts about the book, that works fine too. You can record your speech by visiting vocaroo.com, record your voice and email the voice file to us.
- We can expand any sort of input into an enjoyable book.
- The style (for non-fiction) will be conversational, with stories and examples; the style which most bestsellers follow. If you have another style in mind you may mention that.
- If you have any material to be used as reference in form of unfinished manuscripts, handwritten/typed materials, articles, brochures, audio files, or videos, and feel that we should study those to know the subject of your book better, you can send those to us; though that is not mandatory.
- You need not be worried about the secrecy of your material, as there will anyways be a contract between you and us.
- We may interview you in several sessions if we feel the project requires us to interview you. We recommend you install Skype for the interview sessions.